North East Equine Endurance Club, Inc.
Santarena Park, 2016-August-27
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Friday afternoon from 15:00 onwards and Saturday morning from 05:30 to 06:15
- BRIEFINGS for all rides will be held Saturday 06:30
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated
- A canteen will be available on Friday night and Saturday.
- General rubbish will need to be removed from site and manure and hay bagged and put at the nominated location. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday August-23
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Megan a'Campo:
- 03 6334 7775 (BH)
- 0437 505 070 (AH)
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at Santarena Park, Bridport/Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale
- The ride location has been changed to Santarena Park, Scottsdale, because the Springfield location is too wet. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the recent rule changes requiring a Horse Trainer's Declaration with each entry.
This recent post on the news page dealt explained what is now required.