State Champs Fundraiser Ride
Tasmanian State Championship Committee
This will be to help raise funds to hold the State Champs at the end of the year – so don’t go expecting a huge completion prize! After all – To Complete is to Win :-)
|160km elevator||Sat 04:00||$100|
|120km elevator||Sat 05:00||$80|
- PRE-RIDE VETTING will start at about Friday 12:00 (hopefully).
- Vetting for the entire ride will be normal vetting (TPR’s).
- As both the 160km & 120km rides are elevators, you can opt to retire at any time after 80km without penalty.
- NTARC will be our checkpoint operators – so timing tags will need to be placed on helmets!
- A fabulous canteen will be run by Sassafras Primary School all weekend.
- Best Conditioned run outs are still to be sorted – but most probably as the ride progresses (instead of Sunday morning as some riders will only just be finishing).
- TPR’s and pencillers are needed – please put your hand up to help! Even for an hour! It makes all the difference. Also, if you would like a dryer job – weighing, time keeping etc. we will give you training :-)
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the online entry-from below
- Online entries will close Wednesday August-10th
- Alternatively, phone entries to Pam Shadbolt 0409 423 432
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is at Pat & Dicky Lamprey’s property, 125 Smith & Others Rd, Sassafras, Tasmania.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Online Entries have closed for this ride.