State Championships 2017
Tom Quilty 2018 Committee
Santarena Park, 2017-October-6, 7 & 8
VETTTING & BRIEFING
- Pre-ride VETTING will be from 2pm till 5.30pm Friday
- Pre-ride BRIEFING will be at 18:00 (6pm) on Friday
- Vetting procedure will be "Vet Gate Into Hold"
- All the vetting details can change depending on the weather etc., but any changes will be announced at pre-ride briefing
BEST CONDITIONED & PRESENTATIONS
- Best conditioned for both rides will be held on Sunday morning from 9am. We will be asking all successful competitors from both rides to present. Once the horses have been checked by the Vets and all is good, you will be asked to present under saddle.
- Presentations with commence at the completion of the Best Conditioned
TEMPERATURE LOG & HEALTH DECLARATION
- ALL HORSES AT THIS RIDE MUST SUBMIT A 10 DAY TEMPERATURE LOG and HEALTH DECLARATION FOR EACH HORSE ENTERING THE RIDE BASE (HHD_10days)
- If traveling from a Hendra risk area and your horse is HEV vaccinated you need to supply a current vaccination certificate and complete the 10 day Temp Log and Horse Health declaration
- If traveling from a Hendra high risk area and your horse is not HEV vaccinated your horse needs to be out of the Hendra high risk area for a minimum of 28 days
- In addition you are required to contact Dr Pat Hodgetts (email@example.com) before 5th Sept 2017 and complete;
- a quarantine and location declaration
- the 28 day quarantine Temp Log and Horse Health declaration commencing the day the horse arrives at the quarantine location outside of the Hendra risk zone
- The forms are available on the TEERA website
- No completed temp log means no entry to the ride base
- THE RIDE BASE WILL BE OPEN FROM 2pm till 5pm on THURSDAY and 10am - 5pm on FRIDAY 6th OCTOBER FOR TEMPERATURE LOGS TO BE CHECKED AND COLLECTED AND HORSES CLEARED TO ENTER THE RIDE BASE (any additional or extension to times will be put on the TEERA Facebook Page)
- If you are unable to arrive during these times, please let us know so someone can meet you at the gate to check your temperature logs
- As we are fine turning things for the TQ18 Camp Sites have been pegged out.
- You will be directed to these sites after the temperature logs have been handed in.
- Training track is marked Leg 6.
- Any offers of help would be greatly appreciated.
- ALL GENERATERS TO BE TURN OFF BY 9 PM ON FRIDAY NIGHT
- A canteen, run by the North East Pony Club, will be available from Friday afternoon till Sunday mid-morning. Evening meals will be available.
- Skips will be on site. One for manure and hay, the other for general rubbish. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- Chief Steward is Tom McCormack
- Head Vet is Helen Spencer
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday October-3
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Megan a'Campo:
- 03 6334 7775 (BH)
- 0437 505 070 (AH)
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at Santarena Park, Bridport/Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
Entries now closed