Oss Foley Memorial Ride
Oss Foley Memorial Endurance Riders
Gowrie Park, 2017-November-04
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Friday afternoon from approx 17:00 onwards for all rides. Minimla pre-ride vetting available Saturday morning. Please contact Debbie Grull in advance to request Saturday morning vetting.
- BRIEFINGS for all rides will be held Saturday 06:15
- ALL horses at the ride MUST submit a 3 day temperature log for each horse entering the ride base. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE LOG MEANS NO ENTRY TO THE RIDE BASE
- The ride base will be open from 11:00am until 8:00 pm on Friday 3 November for temperature logs to be checked, collected and horses cleared to enter the ride base.
- If you are unable to arrive during these times please let us know so someone can meet you at the gate to check your temperature logs.
- • Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated. If you are a TPR and have finished your ride, and can see a busy vet ring, please come on down and see our friendly Chief Steward, to ask to help out in the TPR area.
- A canteen will be available on Friday evening and Saturday.
- Please clean up your camp before you leave. We’d like the area free of manure, left over hay and rubbish please. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- No dogs on the polocrosse grounds, please.
- There is plenty of camping on the edge of the grounds to camp on. Please DO NOT camp on the polocrosse ground proper.
- Please be respectful and show appreciation to our volunteers, land owners, TPRS, CS, checkpoint people and vets. Our ride could not happen without them.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday October 31
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Debbie Grull:
- 0417 130 774
- If you are coming to a ride for the very first time please give entries contact: Debbie Grull a call
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is at Gowrie Park Polocrosse grounds, Claude Rd, Tasmania
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Entries have closed for this ride