Dalmeney Park, 2018-February-10
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 80 & 40 km Friday afternoon from 16:00 until 19:00
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 20km as above and Saturday from 07:00 until 07:45 - (if you cannot meet these vetting times please contact Mark Dunn direcly 0427 981 518)
- BRIEFINGS 80km & 40km - Friday 19:30 and the 20km - Saturday 08:00
- Just a reminder that people who are not yet TEERA members and are planning to do a 20k or 40k ride MUST take out day insurance BEFORE the ride. The relevant form is available at http://www.teera.asn.au/forms/ . NOW would be a good time to complete it and send it off if you're planning to ride.
- Also, ALL riders MUST present a completed 3 Day Horse Health Declaration on arrival at the ride base. If you arrive without this, you will NOT be allowed onto the ride base and will NOT be able to ride. In effect this requires you to take and record your horse's temperature for three days before the ride. The relevant form is also available at: http://www.teera.asn.au/forms/
- Ride base and Biosecurity gate opens 12.00 midday Friday
- 80km ride - two loops of 40km track
- 40km ride - one loop of 40km track
- 20km ride - Follow markers – information will be provided at the briefing
- Horse water available - please BYO drinking water
- Hay and manure to be spread about please – not left in heaps
- No dogs please
- Absolutely NO smoking on track
- A small canteen will be available
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday February 6
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Mark Dunn:
- 0427 981 517
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is located at the property ‘Dalmeney Park’, 2303 Inglewood Rd, Stonehenge TAS 7120. From Oatlands there are two choices of roads – one is 8k’s longer but is considered the better route.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the recent rule changes requiring a Horse Trainer's Declaration with each entry.
Entries have closed for this ride