Lockhart Endurance Challenge
North East Equine Endurance Club, Inc.
- Grounds will open from 14:00 Friday 25th. Horse Health Declarations to be presented upon arrival at the ground.
- Friday afternoon from 15:00 until 18:00 and Saturday morning from 05:30 to 06:20
- Vetting for the 20km and 5km rides will be from 07:30 until 08.10 on Saturday, or on Friday afternoon
- for 80km and 40km rides will be held Saturday 06:20 in the hall
- for 20km and 5km will be at 08:20 in the hall
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated.
- A canteen will be run by the Lebrina Equestrian Club. Meals will be available from Friday evening to Saturday afternoon. The Lebrina shop is also next to the hall and grounds.
- Grounds are to be clean at end of ride. ALL HORSE POO, HAY AND RUBBISH TO BE TAKEN WITH YOU. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- There will be a communal campfire on Friday night. Bring your chair and enjoy some warmth and company!
- Small campfires are permitted but must not be on the main oval.
- No smoking on track
- No dogs
- Online entries will close Tuesday May-22. Please use the online entry form below.
- Alternatively, phone entries to Megan Jensen on 0400 815 510
RIDE BASE LOCATION Ride base is at the Lebrina Recreation Grounds behind the Lebrina Hall, Golconda Road, Lebrina Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSED
Late entries via phone to Megan Jensen on 0400 815 510.