Cradle Coast Endurance Riders Inc.
- BIOSECURITY - A three day temperature log for each horse entering the ride base MUST be submitted before entering. Gate will be open between 13:00 and 20:00
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE LOG MEANS NO ENTRY TO THE RIDE BASE
- PRE-RIDE VETTING - Friday afternoon from 16:00 and pre-ride Saturday.
- BRIEFINGS - for both rides will be held Friday evening.
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated
- Pies, sausage rolls, coffee and hot chocolate available.
- General rubbish will need to be removed from site long with manure and hay. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- There will not be a ride farrier, so please ensure your horses are adequately shod.
- Any queries to Deb Wyllie 0408 177 206
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Wednesday August 1
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Deb Wyllie:
- 0408 177 206
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is, thanks to Tony Purton, just into Chromys Road, off Takone Rd, Takone - about 6.8km in from the Murchison Highway.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRIES NOW CLOSED