Cradle Coast Endurance Riders Inc.
- BIOSECURITY - A three day temperature log for each horse entering the ride base MUST be submitted before entering. Gate will be open between 13:00 and 20:00
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE LOG MEANS NO ENTRY TO THE RIDE BASE
- PRE-RIDE VETTING - Friday afternoon from 16:00.
- BRIEFINGS - for both rides will be held Friday evening.
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated
- Canteen will be available.
- General rubbish will need to be removed from site long with manure and hay. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- There will not be a ride farrier, so please ensure your horses are adequately shod.
- Look forward to seeing you there.
- Any queries to Deb Wyllie 0408 177 206
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday September 4.
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Deb Wyllie:
- 0408 177 206
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- New ride base, again thanks to Tony Purton, off Takone Rd, Takone - about 7.2km in from the Murchison Highway. LHS Just after Hoares Rd, About 400 metres past Chromeys Rd where last Base was.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
On Line Entries Now Closed
Enjoy the ride.