Oss Foley Memorial Ride
Oss Foley Memorial Endurance Riders
Saturday 3rd November 2018
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Friday afternoon only 17:00 onwards for all rides.
- Minimal pre-ride vetting available Saturday morning. Please contact Debbie Grull in advance to request Saturday morning vetting.
- BRIEFINGS will be held Saturday 06:15 for 40 and 80 km rides: 08:00 for 20km ride.
- ALL horses at the ride MUST submit a 3 day temperature log for each horse entering the ride base. FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE LOG MEANS NO ENTRY TO THE RIDE BASE
- The ride base will be open from 11:00am until 8:00 pm on Friday 3 November for temperature logs to be checked, collected and horses cleared to enter the ride base.
- If you are unable to arrive during these times please let us know so someone can meet you at the gate to check your temperature logs.
The ride base will be open from noon unitil 19:00 on Friday 2 November for temperature logs to be checked, collected and horses cleared to enter the ride base.
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated. If you are a TPR and have finished your ride, and can see a busy vet ring, please come on down and see our friendly Chief Steward, to ask to help out in the TPR area.
- Canteen TBA
- Please clean up your camp before you leave. We’d like the area free of manure, left over hay and rubbish please. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- No dogs on the polocrosse grounds, please.
- There is plenty of camping on the edge of the grounds to camp on. Please DO NOT camp on the polocrosse ground proper.
- Please be respectful and show appreciation to our volunteers, land owners, TPRS, CS, checkpoint people and vets. Our ride could not happen without them.
- No smoking out on track.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday October 30
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Debbie Grull:
- 0417 130 774
- If you are coming to a ride for the very first time please give entries contact: Debbie Grull a call on 0417 130 774
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is at Gowrie Park Polocrosse grounds, Claude Rd, Tasmania (200 metres along Claude Road before the O'Nieills - Claude Road intersection.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the recent rule changes requiring a Horse Trainer's Declaration with each entry.
This recent post on the news page dealt explained what is now required.