S.T.E.R. Oatlands ‘Dalmeney’Ride
Dalmeny Park, 2019-February-9
|80km||06:00 (may change - see below)||$80|
- PLEASE NOTE: START TIME FOR THE 80K MAY BE EARLIER IF THE WEATHER IS EXTREMELY HOT
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 80 & 40 km - Friday afternoon from 16:00 until 18:30 and 20:30 to 21:00
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 20km - as above and Saturday from 07:00 until 07:45 - (if you cannot meet these vetting times please contact Mark Dunn direcly 0427 981 517)
- BRIEFINGS 80km & 40km - Friday 19:30, 20km - Saturday 08:00
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A reminder that people who are not yet TEERA members and are planning to do a 20km or 40km ride - you must take out Day Membership BEFORE the ride. The relevant form is available here
NOW would be a good time to complete it and send it off if you're planning to ride.
Also, ALL riders MUST present a completed 3 day Horse Health Declaration on arrival at the ride base. If you arrive without this, you will not be allowed onto the ride base and will NOT be able to ride. In effect, this requires you to take and record your horse's temperature for three days before the ride. The relevant form is available here
- Ride base and Biosecurity gate opens 13:00 Friday
- 80km ride - two loops of 40km track
- 40km ride - one loop of 40km track
- 20km ride - Follow markers - information will be provided at the briefing
- Horse water will be available - please BYO drinking water
- Hay and manure to be spread about please - not left in heaps
- No dogs please
- Absolutely no smoking on track
- A small canteen will be available.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday February 6
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Mark Dunn 0427 981 517:
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at the property 'Dalmeney Park', 2303 Inglewood Rd, Stonehenge TAS 7120
- From Oatlands there are two choices of roads - one is 8kms longer but is considered the better route.
- Click on the link below to get directions via Google Maps, zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the recent rule changes requiring a Horse Trainer's Declaration with each entry.
This post on the news page dealt explained what is required.