Cradle Coast Endurance Riders Inc.
- BIOSECURITY - A three day temperature log for each horse entering the ride base MUST be submitted before entering. Gate will be open between 13:00 and 20:00
FAILURE TO COMPLETE THE LOG MEANS NO ENTRY TO THE RIDE BASE
- PRE-RIDE VETTING - Friday afternoon from 16:00.
- BRIEFINGS - for both rides will be held Friday evening.
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated
- Canteen will be available.
- General rubbish will need to be removed from site long with manure and hay. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- There will not be a ride farrier, so please ensure your horses are adequately shod.
- Look forward to seeing you there.
- Any queries to Deb Wyllie 0408 177 206
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday September 4.
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Deb Wyllie:
- 0408 177 206
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- New ride base, again thanks to Tony Purton, off Takone Rd, Takone - about 7.2km in from the Murchison Highway. LHS Just after Hoares Rd, About 400 metres past Chromeys Rd where last Base was.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Before entering, please make sure you have read and understood the recent rule changes requiring a Horse Trainer's Declaration with each entry.
This recent post on the news page dealt explained what is now required.