Oss Foley Memorial Ride
Oss Foley Memorial Riders, Inc.
Gowrie Park, 2016-November-5
- PRE-RIDE VETTING - Friday afternoon only at approximately 17:00 onwards for all rides.
- Minimal pre-ride vetting available Saturday morning - please contact Debbie Grull in advance to request Saturday morning vetting.
- BRIEFING 80/40km - Saturday 06:15
- BRIEFING 20/5km - At least half an hour prior to the ride start.
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated.
If you are a TPR and have finished your ride, and can see a busy vet ring, please come on down and see our friendly Chief Steward, to ask to help out in the TPR area.
- Kentish Polocrosse Club will be running a Bar on Friday night, and a canteen will be operating on the Friday night & Saturday.
- Please clean up your camp before you leave. :-) We’d like the area free of manure, left over hay and rubbish please. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
- No dogs on the polocrosse grounds, please.
- There is plenty of camping on the edge of the grounds to camp on. Please DO NOT camp on the polocrosse ground proper.
- Please be respectful and show appreciation to our volunteers, land owners, TPRS, CS, checkpoint people and vets. Our ride could not happen without them.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Monday October-31
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Debbie Grull: 0417130774
- If you are coming to a ride for the very first time please call Debbie on the above number to ensure all required documentation is correct etc. Also have a read of these useful links:
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is at Gowrie Park Polocrosse grounds, Claude Rd, Tasmania.
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Online entries have closed for this ride