Jill Sheean Memorial Ride
Jill Sheean Memorial Riders, Inc.
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Saturday morning from approx. 09:00
- BRIEFINGS for 80 & 40km rides will be held Saturday 13:15 and the 25km ride at 14:30
- The Jill Sheean Memorial ride is going to be a Twilight Ride. This used to happen quite a lot “back in the day”! So to help with some of the hot days we have had of late, we thought we would give it a go again.
- 80km ride - Legs will be reversed, starting with Leg 3 (35km) then Leg 1 (45km)
- 40km ride - Leg 1 (will be turned around early saving 5km)
- 25km ride - Leg 4
- Any offers of help from TPRs, penvillers and helpers would be greatly appreciated
- A canteen will be provided by the Fire Brigade
- Camping permitted from Friday afternoon
- No dogs allowed
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday February-7
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Pam Shadbolt:
- 0409 423 432
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at 125 Smith & Others Road, Sassafras
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Online entries for this have now closed