Southern Tasmania Endurance Riders Inc.
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 80km - Saturday afternoon 16:00 to 18:30
- PRE-RIDE VETTING 40/20/5km - As above and Sunday from 07:30
- BRIEFINGS 80km - Saturday 19:00, 40 & 20km - Sunday 08:15, 5km Sunday 11:55
- Entries from 15:00 Saturday
- 80km ride - two loops of 40km track
- 40km ride - one loop of 40km track
- 20km ride - Follow leg 1 and turn at first checkpoint
- 5km ride - Follow number 3 blue arrows
- Any offers of help from TPR's, pencillers and helpers would be greatly appreciated
- Horse water available
- Please BYO drinking water
- Hay and manure to be removed and taken with you so please bring bags etc
- Camping available from 10:00 Saturday
- Dogs on leads
- Due to fire risk, no fires or fire pots are permitted
- No smoking on track
- No canteen however the township of Margate is only a few minutes drive from the ride base. There are several takeaways, Banjos Bakery, Hotel, Bottleshop, 24hr Service Station etc.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday March-7
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Trish Smith:
- 03 6239 9300
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at "Brookfield", Channel Highway, Margate (follow the Channel Highway (following signs to Margate). The turnoff into 'Brookfield' is on the right opposite 'Bathurst Auto Repairs'
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Entries have now closed for this ride