Lockhart Endurance Challenge
North East Equine Endurance Club, Inc.
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Friday afternoon from 15:00 until 18:00 and Saturday morning from 05:30 to 06:10
- Vetting for the 20km and 5km rides will be from 07:30 until 08.10 on Saturday, or on Friday afternoon
- BRIEFINGS for 80km and 40km rides will be held Saturday 06:20 in the hall
- Briefing for 20km and 5km will be at 08:20 in the hall
- Any offers of help from TPRs would be greatly appreciated
- A canteen will be run on Saturday by the Lebrina Riding Club. The Lebrina shop is also next to the hall and grounds.
- WE have been asked to leave the grounds as clean as we gound them. You will need to take home your horse poo and hay. Thank you for helping us keep the site clean.
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday May-23
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Megan a'Campo:
- 03 6334 7775 (BH)
- 0437 505 070 (AH)
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at the Lebrina Recreation Grounds behing the Lebrina Hall, Golconda Road, Lebrina
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM
Entries have now closed for this ride.