Johnny Green Memorial Ride
Portland Endurance Riders Inc.
- PRE-RIDE VETTING Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
- BRIEFINGS for 80 and 40km rides will be held Friday 18:30
- BRIEFING for 20km ride will be held Saturday 08:10
- THere will be a coffee van, hopefully with some snacks .
- Pub in the Paddock has counter meals available Friday night. Bookings suggested - (03) 6373 6121
- Hot showers available
- Dogs on leads at all times please
HOW TO ENTER
- Online entries will close Tuesday March-26
- Please use the online entry-from below
- Alternatively, phone entries to Krissy:
- 03 6373 6212
- email email@example.com
- Just a reminder that people who are not yet TEERA members and are planning to do a 20km or 40km ride MUST take out Day Membership BEFORE the ride. Allow four days. The relevant form is available here
- Also, all riders MUST present a completed 3 day Horse Health Declaration on arrival at the ride base. If you arrive without this you will not be allowed onto the ride base and will not be allowed to ride. In effect this requires you to take and record your horses temperature for three days before the ride. The relevant form is available here
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- Ride base is at Pyengana Recreation Ground, Pyengana
- Click on the red map pin below to get directions via Google Maps, or zoom in for more detail.
ONLINE ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
It may be possible to make a late entry by phone to Krissy Chapple on 03 6373 6212